The Heylo Cannabis team partners with early, mid and late-stage companies as a consultant on cannabis extraction. Learn more about the Heylo team here.
Heylo Create can help you and your team:
- Training on all aspects of CO2 Extraction (on-site in Seattle or at your location)
- Optimize your extraction for various end-products
- Equipment sourcing for extraction, post-processing, filling, labeling, and packaging.
- GMP best practices and certification
- Food safety principles and auditing
- Product development strategy suited to specific business goals/plan
- Learn every aspect of post-processing cannabis to produce a wide-range of end products, including vape cartridges, tinctures, lotions, salves, dabs, distillate and edibles.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) development for extraction and post-
processing of cannabis
- Cannabis licensing and application assistance in the United States and Canada
- Market strategy, brand development, and product placement strategy
How our cannabis consulting works:
- Heylo takes time to understand your business objectives and current initiatives
- Heylo produces a quote that may be hourly, retainer or project-based.
- Projects can be divided into phases suited to your timeline and budget.
- You will have direct access to Lo Friesen, founder of Heylo, in addition to her team and partners.